Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Too much purple... NEVER! - Tips Making Beauty

So purple is a fave polish color of mine, so why not do a multi-purple mani!! I have a few new tape ideas, that I can't wait to try, but since i'm STILL freaking feeling sick, creativity was not on my list. Oh and once again my comcast emal is down and hasn't been functionally correctly for a few days, but don't fret, as of next Friday I will be a Verizon customer, and have a new email, that I will be sure to post. Okay anyways, here is the mani I did.
I started with 1 coat of Finger Paints Aren't You Glad-iolous? and then 1 coat of SV
Then taping off my nails, I added Color Club Pucci-licious, and another coat of SV
then again taping my nails off I added Zoya Savita and left it matte. This time I didn't do a coat of SV since the matte dries so fast.
last of all, I taped them off, and added L'Oreal Luminescence, AMAZING dark purple. It's hard to see here, but it's so rich and deep, with lighter purple shimmer. You can kind of see it in the 2nd pic in the bottle. Then added my final coat of SV :)
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Too much purple... NEVER! - Tips Making Beauty"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top