Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Blogger Round Ups

Hey girls... I just wanted to give you a quick little update regarding the round ups.

I have added a "Round Up" tab to the top of the page.  On that page, you will find general information about the round-ups, as well as a form to fill out if you'd like to be included in my next one.

Also, in my giveaway form, I have asked people to include their blog URL if they'd like to be listed in my round-up.  As of about 6 hrs ago, I had almost 300 entrants with maybe 40% of them requesting to be in the round-up.  That's no problem.  In fact... I love it.  Just keep in mind that the round-up may be delayed because of this.

I hope to have the next round up live by April 1.  For this next round up, it will consist of those of you that have emailed me, those that have responded in a comment, those that have requested to be included via my giveaway form and those that fill out my new swanky form.  Due to the high volume of requests, I probably won't send out emails letting you know that you are included (something I've mentioned on the form). 

Also, depending on just how many I have, I may or may not break it up into multiple posts.  A lot of blogs to list is fantastic, but after so many they all run together, especially for someone reading the post, if you KWIM.  :)

Keep up the requesting, btw.  Just because I have lots already doesn't mean that more aren't welcome.  :)
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Blogger Round Ups"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top