Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

A tag and some Iconic

Oh I got tagged by Ange to do this handwriting doohickey. LOL So I did it because I actually like these sorts of things. So here's mine:




1. What is you name? And your blog.
2. Blog url
3. Write: the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
4. Favorite quote
5. Favorite song
6. Favorite band/singers
7. Say anything you want
8. Pass it along to a few bloggers

Now let's talk about this Cult Nails polish. It's like a berry red with red flakies and gold shimmer. Hotness. I used 2 coats and it was so shiny but I still used topcoat. Love it! Love it. Love it.


Please go check her out here: http://shop.cultnails.com, You wont be disappointed.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "A tag and some Iconic"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top