Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

No More Waity Katie

Yay! I got my first Butter London polish. This probably won't be my last either. The bottle is so cute to me. See?

Isn't that the cutest thing ever and it's a thin bottle too. It's like this grayish-purple with little light purple glitter through out. It got sort of thick while I was applying it but not overly so. I have had no sun for the past few days so bare with these pics.




It's just so pretty to me. I'm glad I got it even though I've pretty much had enough of the Royal Family in the media right now. Please hurry the hell up and get married, Will and Kate so they can shut the hell up. Thanks. :-)
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "No More Waity Katie"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top