Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

A Sexy Cami you all need! - Tips Making Beauty

OMG, I think my polish hauling this month has been an all time record, eeekkk, I'm sure it's over 70 now *hides* Well, my hubby is no help, while we were at Target he told me to get whatever I wanted, dangerous words to a girl like me. Especially since they had new Essies, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's and Nicoles. So....I grabbed a few of each, lol. Here is one of the Essies I got, Midnight Cami, and OMG it's gorg. I was actually thinking of a way to make this into Starry Starry Night, since the base looks close, but I'm not that good. This applied like magic. It really only needed 1 coat, but I did 2 anyways.




Then I also grabbed 2 new Nicoles, and this one is CRAZY holo, Make A Coment-Ment, I also love the name :P
Ummm...can you see all that prettiness?!?!? This was only 1 coat too.





and since it's been a while, I decided to use my Born Pretty Hello Kitty plate, and add some white and silver flowers. For the flowers I used both Konad White and China Glaze Millenium on the same flower, it is kind of hard to tell, but I promise each flower is 2 colors :P



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "A Sexy Cami you all need! - Tips Making Beauty"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top