Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Talon-tastic Thursday: Spot the difference Beauty Care



I was going to hold off on showing you this paint job until next week so that I wouldn't have two green nail posts back to back, but it's so damn pretty and spring-appropriate that I just had to share.

The base colour is Topshop Gone Fishing, and I did the spots with my white Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen, which is rapidly becoming my favourite implement ever. It's more like a regular pen than any other I've used and as a result is far easier to control. Oh, and the polish it dispenses is water soluble, so although you must use a topcoat to prevent your design disappearing the next time you wash your hands, correcting any mistakes you make while creating that design is an absolute cinch.

In other news, spring has sprung good and proper in our new-to-us, didn't-have-to-do-any-work-in-it garden! It seemed to happen overnight; I just walked out one morning to find this:


Nice one.


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Talon-tastic Thursday: Spot the difference Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top