Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

GOLD Space Nails


1 coat of Wet n Wild Black Creme, then Claire's Goldmine sponged on in some areas, I tried to leave some bare spots, then 1 coat of a black/gold shimmer/glitter jelly franken I made using WnW B|lack Creme and the Claire's Goldmine and clear nail polish. I added a few random holographic hex glitter pieces, then topped it off with 2 coats of TC ( even though only 1 coat of TC is shown in the photos this mani is really shiny and so it is reflecting everything around it, I wish I matte-i-fied this for photos)

I was a little over-zealous with the sponging, so I cannot call these galaxy nails, more like outer space nails. Though my thumb does look like clusters of galaxies, rather and outer-space.


It has been difficult but hope to stick with the gold theme for the remainder of the week. I think this is the colour family I have the least polish's of. Whenever I have needed a gold polish, I always turn to Billie Gold or Claire's 14 Karats. Those are my 2 favirote gold polish's.  Up next for gold week is a full mani with Claire's Goldmine, the holographic gold polish I used in the mani.


the large hex glitter looks more holographic in this photo below


below - unshaken franken polish I made with clear, black and a few drops of Claire's Goldmine,  this looks good layered over other polish's

above, after it has been shaken up - those gold particles stay somewhat suspended in this black jelly base...... it's really pretty, I will add this to my must-swatch basket and add photos asap


..... and a few more photos

WnW black creme, Claire's Goldmine and my black jelly gold shimmer glitter franken



♥ a nice photo to show off the space effect ♥



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "GOLD Space Nails"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top