Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ NYC Canal Street ♥


 NYC Canal Street  3 thin coats - this IS AN AWESOME POLISH!



Well, well, well ~ i FAIL AT AUTO-POST!

Merry Christmas nail polish blog-land and pardon me for not double-checking my blog & auto-post feature. Hopefully everyone had a fun, enjoyable holiday. I am happy to be home.

This week I plan to model the rest of the NYC In A New York Minute polish's I have acquired recently - the 'sorta boring common' shades that I seem to have passed on previously. I think because the display for this brand is all tucked away and squished together I tend to pass them by. These polish's dry fast and have superb colour pay-off, there is a great selection of colours and the formula is awesome. I loooooooove these! I am sorry I waited so long to buy them all.

This is 3 thin coats of NYC Canal Street, a rich bronze-burgundy. It looks like a metallic foil on the nail - but it is not a foil, so there will be no bits of silver all over my hands . I know there are some great outdoor swatches of this on Google images, but I still want to get outside for some better macro shots in the a.m. tomorrow. This formula is fabulous and it applied wonderfully. I am appalled that these are only .99 cents to $2.50-ish they are definitely a superior polish and it is worth having the entire collection ( even the boring work appropriate colours are nice! )

all my photos are indoors under fluorescent lighting.....( EDIT I added 2 outdoor shots )







indoor flo






 ♥



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ NYC Canal Street ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top