Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I'm a lemming....

These are my favorites of 2010. How did I determine this? They've all been worn either more than once or for more than 2 days. More than 2 days with the same polish on for me is a something because I get bored easily. So here we go.....

Cheeky Monkey Hangover

China Glaze Let's Do It In 3D

China Glaze Ruby Pumps

Illamasqua Rampage

Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues

Deborah Lippmann Supermodel(best red evah!)

Milani Red Sparkle

O.P.I. Dim Sum Plum

O.P.I. DS Original

O.P.I. The Show Must Go On

Rescue Beauty Lounge Bikini Bottom

and last but not least, Zoya Blair
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I'm a lemming...."

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top