Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Imperial - Nails Art Design






































Hi all – I am back from my vacation and it is great to be home. I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas holiday and have spent some quality time with your loved ones. Here is a swatch and design I did once I got back because I was so eager to try out the new Konad plate I bought!
Joe Imperial
is a gorgeous deep purple shimmer that comes from their Christmas trio set. It takes 2 coats to be opaque but I put on three because I saw some streaks. The brush still takes some time getting used to as it is a bit stubby but the color is undeniably gorgeous. I used Konad Special Nail Polish in white to stamp a design on after from plate m64. I really like this pattern and it is one of the main reasons I chose this plate.
Happy New Year’s everyone! What nail colour will you be wearing to ring in the New Year?

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Imperial - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top