Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

More Christmas and a NOTD featuring Streetwear Midnight.

Okay so Stiletto from Kronicles of a Konader is one of my other sisters. Sweetest woman in the world and she sent me the best Christmas box. The candy was gone as soon as I opened that bad boy, LMAO. I'm greedy and so are my children. It's like she grew up with me. I cried when I opened the box. She is too damned generous. I love that girl. Okay let me show you what she sent me.




She made those earrings. LOVE! I need like a hundred pairs now because they go so well with my 'fro LOL!
And she sent me these too which Ive worn a total of 4 times.








There's a duckface picture in which I'm wearing these earrings but I posted it on twitter. If you dont know what duckface is, GOOGLE IT. LMAO.

Today's nail is Streetwear Midnight and my dumb ass camera didnt pick up the gorgeousness of this blue at all but here it is:



Oh what the hell! Here is my duckface....Go ahead and laugh at my foolishness.

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "More Christmas and a NOTD featuring Streetwear Midnight."

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top