Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Did you enjoy your Christmas???

I did despite being in pain the entire time. My loot:


LOL, let't talk about those Avon slippers from my mother in law. They are scented, SCENTED which I hate most fragrances because I'm just sensitive as hell to perfumes and I actually turned my nose up at these things until I put them on. OMG WARM LOVE!

I know yall see that Del Sol polish from my mommy. Superheo, Rubyslippers, Island Fever and I forgot the other one. Also Clarins 230 from Hubs and the kids. AWESOME.

That t-shirt is the bomb. I love anything with cupcakes on it and it even has a keychain up there too. That damned tshirt will get worn to death though.

Then I got some hair stuff from Karen's Body Beautiful too in Coco Lime scent and it smells so good. I have already used it once and I'll probably review it in a month or so.

Got a few gift certificates too. What did yall get???

Oh and here's my simple FOTD and NOTD:


That red is from Color Club and the green rhinestone is from Born Pretty LOL I need to do a NYE manicure with those things. Love rhinestones!
FOTD is the Wet n Wild Night Elf palette. Oh and Im rocking the Maybeline Dream Mouse foundation right now. That stuff has great coverage. It might be my new foundation. I barely used concealer. I have MAC Lure-X on my lips.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Did you enjoy your Christmas???"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top