Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

2 snowey looks with Sally Hansen Candy Lace


franken w/ Fing'rs nail art paint & S.H. Candy Lace

so this is supposed to be icicles, anti-gravitational icicles, because the blue base polish is a sky blue, and they really are hanging off of nothing...... Whatever, just go with it lol!

2 thin coats of a franken I made with Wet n' Wild Blue Sapphire and white - seriously; Wet n' wild frankens turn out the best! I used Billie White which encapsulated all the shimmer in Wet n Wild Blue Sapphire. An added bonus to that is in Canada they are like 2 bucks each ( in USA .99 cents ) but many of th colors I have mixed up turned out lovely.




so; I started drawing vertical lines with the fing'rs nail art strip polish, then filled in the areas.... I had to go over 3 times to get the look I wanted. I know this would work out lovely with white nail polish and a fine brush ( thats for another day).


filled it all in, fixed up some sparse areas....


added 2 coats of Sally Hansen Candy Lace


voila!

I wanted to add this polish to my must haves, because I really love it - but I do not have any great photos of it. I love all the irregular sized chunks of flecks in it.... It is a perfect rendition of those big fluffy globs of snow that sometimes fall.


This is is 3 thin coats of Sally Hansen Candy Lace layered over a VERY sheer Icing LE no-name.


3 coats of Icing no-name sheer grey shimmer


w/ 3 coats of ally Hansen Candy Lace






Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "2 snowey looks with Sally Hansen Candy Lace"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top