Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Milani

Okay I know you've all seen this a billion times already and well so have I but I don't tire of it. They are so pretty! Anyway, I am still missing the gold and silver Jewel FXs but I am still on the hunt for those. At any rate I still own all the one coat glitters and Gems. Now they were semi-one coat for me and a tad on the thick side but I don't care. I guess you could say it was one and a half coat then I topped them with some Seche Vite because guess what? Ooooh gritty OMG I thought it would irk me but it didn't. They are that pretty to me. Love, love, love. But this is what they look like on some brown skin....Keep an eye out for these...PERMANENT. Are any of you going to try the new baked shadows? I need those like yesterday.








And of course here is Gems.....


I think you'll really enjoy these if you don't have glitter phobia.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Milani"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top