Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Talon-tastic Thursday: Paddy's Day nails Beauty Care



Not long to go now until St. Patrick's Day.

Or St. Patty's Day, as our Stateside friends insist on calling it, which sets my teeth right on edge and is one of the top reasons I don't ever want to spend the 17th of March in the US.

Since green is not exactly one of my top nail varnish colours - way too easy to look like you've just finished a good root around in your nostrils or have a particularly nasty nail bed infection, I reckon, regardless of what Chanel say - there are only three greens in my collection.

M&S 'Mint' - another of *those* pastel minis - would be bang on trend and is vay nice and ice-cream-y in its own right:


... but for a more definite green methinks I'll be going with Barry M 'Mint Green' on the day itself. 


Their 'Spring Green', meanwhile, does nothing for my colouring and I find it's an absolute bee-atch for staining, even with a base coat.

Begorrah.

What lovely nail varnish or other beauty bits are you wearing today or planning to sport on Lá Fhéile Pádraig?

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Talon-tastic Thursday: Paddy's Day nails Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top