Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Talon-tastic Thursday: Orly Country Club Khaki Beauty Care


Very late with today's nail post, sorry folks, but here we go now...

Feeling greige with Orly Country Club Khaki

This is three coats of Orly Country Club Khaki topped with Seche Vite topcoat

Now before you start in with all the dead nails remarks (oh, hai Himself!) you should know that I'm not even wearing a smidge of gradual tan in this photo and this is a nail varnish that definitely looks better on me when I'm a bit less blue.

It's not for everyone, but I'm really liking greige and today am sporting it as a sophis foil to pastel clothes. I'm wearing a pink vest top and nude coloured sequinned cardi (that's it posing in the background) with jeans and silver bejewelled flats, and think the greige nail polish sort of toughens up the look a bit.

Oh, and in further validation of my Totally Awesome Trendspotting Abilities, I've been wearing greige on my nails since well before Chanel Particulière was even a whisper on the Interweb. Fancy!


What nail varnish or other lovely make-up bits are you wearing today or planning to sport at the weekend?

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Talon-tastic Thursday: Orly Country Club Khaki Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top