Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Nail growth progress

Okay, so you all know my story and if you don't, here it is. (sorry for repeat, everybody else) I wore acrylics for 20 years then decided to go natural. The damage done to my nails was horrible. They were very, very thin and the nail beds were so painful to the touch. Look at my starting point.

I can't even begin to tell you how bad they were. This is going to be a long road I'm on. I'm not a quitter even though I have wanted to go back to acrylics at times. I miss the smell, lol.  But I'm not going to because I made a promise to myself to try because I've never even tried. Right now, all I am doing is wearing polish everyday and using Dermelect launchpad as a base coat. Sometimes I just wear that alone. I still have some separation from my nail beds so whenever the "tips" get long I cut them down because I read that it was recommended until the nail reattached.

Here is what my nails look like as of this morning. Stained but better LOL

I can totally see where the old acrylic line is growing out and eventually it should be gone in a few weeks. I'm stoked and it's going to be awhile before they are where I want them but I am being patient now.

Thank you, Ange, Nikki, and Andrea for encouraging me to start this journey (you rock!) and thank you all for allowing me to share this with you. I appreciate every reader and every comment. :)
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Nail growth progress"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top