Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

~♥~ Maybelline ' New Years Blues '~♥~




~ 2 Coats & Top Coat ~
~♥~


Wow it's been a while since I added something to my blog.......Sorry! I know I absolutely love it when I turn my computer on and there is a few nail blogs to look at full of pretty swatches and such & new product reviews so; THANK YOU!!!!! Here is my contribution to the world!
~♥~
I have been a busy, busy girl. There are several home repairs that I am currently working on, and I have accomplished alot so far. My hands are in a terrible state as I have used some harsh products and glues, which the glue is still stuck on me skin 4 days later! Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will be in a better state for my "hand-modeling"

Any-hoo, This is a beautiful Maybelline polish which I had hoped to re-wear and take photos of again, something about my photo's this time just isn't right.... I am so critical of my "work" { ha-ha} The sun has rarely been out, and when it has been latley I am in no shape for modeling. I found this polish at a store in town I have not been to for over 2 years, I was elated to find these polishes and some false nails and Party Toez, which you can read about in my previous post. Maybelline 'New Years Blues" is a stormy deep blue, with the tiny-est teal glitter..... sooooo pretttttty. It is an older polish that I scored for $2.00!!!!! It dried within 1 minute but was a little thick and probably needs some lacquer thinner. This is 2 coats with a clear TC.

 

  
  

  

  




In the next little while I hope to swatch polishes that are not all over the nail blogs or ones that can be found on on Goggle images, and so I am gonna put some effort into modeling & then blogging about polishes that have not seen swatched. Some that are sorta not popular or common, and polishes that so far I have not seen anywhere else, and that are possibly Canadian only.... { "Possibly Canadian" sounds kinda like a bad thing, but its not... }


I thought I was on top of what kind of polish companies and brands of polish, and make-up and -everything really- are out there, but I have found alot of companies and brands because other blogs have shown this stuff... swatches, product reviews etc. I have not and do not see myself taking the word of a magazine or Company or whatever in order to try something new..... I am going for personal reviews and testimony from now on { From ~YOU~ }........... and... end of rant!



~♥~


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "~♥~ Maybelline ' New Years Blues '~♥~"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top