Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Rimmel - 'Night Before' ♥

Rimmel 'NIght Before' 3 thin coats with 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat.

Wow - this is a really cool polish. It is vampy and dark but still looks purple in dim lighting.This is an easily accessible polish that is very similar to Claire's Magic however the base colour is a little darker and seems alot more shimmery to me. Rimmel can be found at department stores and pharmacies and I am pretty sure it will be available for a long time.

The false nails I am wearing are Nailene Full Cover Nails = Active Square. I miss wearing my loooong fake nails, but I am doing some around the house and so I needed something a little shorter for the week.

Enjoy The Weekend


Flash

Indoor Fluorescent

Sun


Shade with Flash

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Rimmel - 'Night Before' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top