Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Talon-tastic Thursday: Pink and orange and glitter, oh my! Beauty Care


Right, I am so supposed to be working and making my dinner right now, but I just wanted to really quickly show you the paint job I wore to the Curragh last Sunday for a day of racing with our friend Pamela, her boyfriend Vlado, her Aussie colleague Catherine, and Catherine's new squeeze Allistair.

While the others all made money, I lost a tenner in the first race I bet on and promptly decided to put my money into glasses of cool white wine instead. Sip, sip, aaaaah.
 

To put the talons in context, here's the outfit I was sporting:


I know it's difficult to tell from the above, truly dreadful photo, but the material of the skirt of this frock is iridescent when the light catches it. Here's a quick close-up to hopefully show that a bit better:


Now, since the weather was so absolutely uhmazing - I can't remember the last time I went out in public with bare legs and shoulders - I wanted to keep things nice and bright for the fingernails, too, and the print of the dress and golden shimmer put me in mind of an Indian or Moroccan Summer mani.


We'll have none of that desperate to win ladies' day boring understated chic here, ta...

* Headpiece: borrowed from the sister
* Dress: Chupi
* Top: Camaieu
* Grosgrain ribbon worn as belt: A. Rubenesque
* Corsage: Penneys
* Shoes: Bershka

* Nails: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Fucshia Bling Bling (pink), Chanel Orange Fizz (accent nail), topped with a graduated layer of Lancome BB Sand

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Talon-tastic Thursday: Pink and orange and glitter, oh my! Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top