Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Ugliest Manicure Ever!

Okay so check this out. I thought I'd watched enough water marble tutorials to be able to get on it!! Ummmm, negatory! This is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. First, I'm mad at myself because I ruined my Coconut Kiss and second because I should have practiced on my practice tips on sticks. ANYWAY! This is before I cleaned it up. Yeah, I cleaned it up. I am going to wear this like a badge of honor, damnit. *snort* I'll take it off Friday when I take these nails off. The acrylic is turning yellow because of all the polish that I keep switching to every 3 or 4 days.



U-G-L-Y You aint got no alibi. You ugly! What! What! You ugly!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Ugliest Manicure Ever!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top