Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Pink is the color of passion

Not really! I just like Aerosmith. LOL BUT I am  wearing pink. BB Couture Love Bug as a matter of fact.

This is such a gorgeous color. I really do feel like pinks are growing on me.

As you can see after I saw Kick Ass on Friday I decided to take the glitter tips off and let my nails breathe. I added new tips today and didnt cut them down enough so Im rocking the longer nails right now. DO NOT LIKE! I'm cutting these bad boys down tomorrow. How do yall do it???

OH! Kick Ass was awesome.Don't take your babies. LOL Great cast, awesome message. Go see it!

I also got a new laptop because the other one was dying so I have none of my programs to fix anything. Hopefully I can get them back but until then all you get is basic cropped pics.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Pink is the color of passion"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top