Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Hey now! I'ma rockstar!

Dudes! Hey Y'all!!!
Today it's all rainy and gross outside so I got out some bling with the Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink. I'm so sad that I couldn't get a good picture of this. I can't even find my lightbox. How do you lose something that size? *shrugs* Anyway on to the pictures!!!






I would really like some sun for the next few days. I mean really! Why? 1. I am sick of rain, mud and having droopy curls and 2. I just got my package from Overall Beauty and I need to swatch these bad boys!
Ladybug Collection...


Butterfly Collection...
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Hey now! I'ma rockstar!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top