Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Funky Tips - Nails Art Design


































Here are the tips that I submitted for this week's challenge at Polish Hoarder Disorder. I think just doing tips is such a fun way to accentuate your nails, and it allows some of your nail to get some oxygen and breathe! There are just so many designs out there for tips and I've seen some pretty amazing ones in magazines and on YouTube. These two are my version of the design that I've seen on others and there are still so many I want to try.

For my "minnie mouse" manicure I used ESSIE Really Red for the tips, OPI Alpine Snow for the dots, silver striping polish, and star stickers for my thumb with a coat of top coat.

For the other manicure I used China Glaze For Audrey, white striping polish, and CND Super Shiney Top Coat (i was so excited when I got this, it's amazing)

Thanks for stopping by!

PS- If you noticed that my nail shape has changed it is because I decided to trim down my nails for it to grow again and let my natural nails breathe for a couple of days - hopefully it'll grow fast!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Funky Tips - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top