Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

A new love!!



OMG Y'all!!
I am in love with a polish. How can that be??? This one is from Diamond Cosmetics and it's called Chainmail Charm. It's a charcoal/brownish polish with rainbow holo. Went on smooth and opaque with 2 coats then I topped it off with Seche Vite Dry Fast.

Y'all I cannot stop looking at my nails. It dried so glossy even without a topcoat. Even my cleanup was easy and I never have easy clean up with darker colors or holos for that matter. It's raining today so I couldn't quite get the fabulousness of this on camera but damn it's a beauty. I know my husband doesn't care about nail polish at all but even he liked it. I mean look at it!






Went a little picture crazy but I couldn't help it. $2 a bottle! Can't beat it.
Check 'em out!! Diamond Cosmetics
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "A new love!!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top