Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Do You Like FishSticks? Friday Night concept Mani ♥

Friday Night Concept Nails 'Fish-Sticks'


............ All of those lonely nights, at the groce-errrrrrrr-eeeeeeeeeey store....... OK I'll stop

I used some hexagon glitter i had laying around, I applied little blobs of clear polish, working section by section, and created fish scales..... the bubbelz in the clear polish top coat i used sorta ruin the effect. I almost wish I left it without the thick top coat.

I started with the flattest false nails I had, I used 2 coats of my Franken 'Marri-anna's Trench' a rich deep blue,  then applied the hexagon glitter pieces, just dabbing on some clear polish and placing the hexagon glitter with each one overlapping the other.

When everything was dry, I applied a generous amount of Clear Top Coat, which was a mistake = I should have done several ( like 4-ish ) coats of T.C. to avoid the bubblez. BUT it still looks really cool. Unfortunately all my photos are indoors, but since these are removable becuase I used sticky tabs to adhere them to my nails, I will get some sunshine pic's eventually.




  

  

 
 

  


 




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Do You Like FishSticks? Friday Night concept Mani ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top