Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Claire's ' ? ' from the LE collection ♥


 I was hoping to find someone else who came up with names for these 5 pretty polish's from the Icing LE 5 pack..... I have already modeled the beautiful coppery brown color HERE. and hope to model the pretty purple and magenta shades soon. So if anyone out there has 'real' names for these please let me know! I'm all tapped out for naming polish's♥

Here is 2 coats of  Icing '?' with a coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. The formula on this was fabulous, and I was happy I only needed 2 coats. I love this color and have done comparison with China Glaze 'Shower Together'. I don't have alot of these dusty dark teals but they are definitely a unique, notice me color.








 Icing '?'  and China Glaze 'Shower Together

- a quickie comparison - I applied 2 coats of ChG 'Shower Together -

after I applied T.C. I absent-minded-ly rested my hand, nail side down, on my sweater- Doh!






Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Claire's ' ? ' from the LE collection ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top