Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

China Glaze purple diagional mani


This is 3 thin coats of China Glaze Spontaneous with China Glaze Grape Juice. I applied a curved french mani tip-guide across my nails diagonally and added 2 coats of Grape Juice, when it was dry I applied a coat of Nailene Top Coat.



China Glaze Spontaneous, China Glaze Grape Juice and Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat


Below; I found these brushes at the dollar store.... The bright colours ones are for acetone clean-ups and applying moisturizer around my cuticles before painting my nails as I keep misplacing my black brushes.....  I haven't tried any nail art with these, If I do I will be using acrylic water based paint, there decent for a dollar store paint brush.
 
♥ 

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "China Glaze purple diagional mani"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top