Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ 'Snowy, Snowy Eve' - Franken♥


~  'Snowy, Snowy Eve' Glitter sprinkle mani ~

~ E.L.F. 'Dark Navy' - 2 coats ~
~ E.L.F. 'Pearle' sponged on around base of nail ~
~ 3 different kinds of loose glitter - holo hex, silver hex, and tiny silver glitter ~



Someone else may have named some nail art that they created ' Snowy, Snowy Eve'= if so I will come up with another name for this. I think this turned out really cool, I could not take photos of this outdoors because it was foggy and Grey out.

I started with 2 coats of  ~ E.L.F. Dark Navy waited for it to dry then sponged on E.L.F. 'Pearle' at the base of my nail. I then added a coat of clear polish and picked up holographic hex glitter with a tooth pick and placed them randomly over the base of my nail, & repeated with the non holographic hex glitter. I used China Glaze Fast Forward to 'seal in' the hex glitter, and then very sparsely sprinkled the small loose silver glitter over top of then sponged & glittered area. I finished up with a coat of my already tainted clear polish from Billie = viola. I was actually sad to remove this 'Snowy, Snowy Eve' glitter sprinkle mani - it is soooo pretty!

Next time I will use all holo hex glitter, I thought it would be too much, but looking at these nails cheered me up.

~ Thumb ~
 


 ~ Sorta able to see the Blue in E.L.F. 'Dark Navy'






~ E.L.F. 'Dark Navy' - 2 coats ~

 

~ with E.L.F. 'Perle' ~

 


~ I did not want to be cleaning 'sponged on' nail polish form my cuticles so I went a little overboard ~
~ Scotch tape usually works for this but I have sooooooooo may mailing labels! ~


 ~ Sponge, Sponge, Sponge ~


 ~ Stuff I used ~


~ I love these huge hex glitters from the craft store ~

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ 'Snowy, Snowy Eve' - Franken♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top