Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ SCARY MONSTER CHOPPER'S MANI ♥


A very simple mani ~ I started with a white base, applied 1 coat of T.C. & let dry thoroughly, applied jagged 'teeth' stickers that I cut out, applied black polish = let dry then removed stickers, buffed out any raised areas and applied 2 coats of T.C. I wasn't going for a 'Vampire' look, more of a jagged monster teeth look. But~ I am likely going to do just 2 fangs for my next 'Halloween look' . While my symmetry & placement needs a little work, I think this looks pretty cool for the first time trying this!

I totally did not want to take off my 'Toxic Waste Mani'... that was soooooo cool!

Each one of my nails is different I have never done this before and was doing a little experimenting for the future. I made sure that the 'teeth-stickers' would fit across the width of my nails. I will be applying a Top Coat over my base color, anytime in the future that I decide to do any nail art like this......

Ideally droplets of blood on the 'fangs' would take this over the top - but I aint gonna do that. Below are the steps to doing this... your imagination is the limit with these types of nail art. I Love, LOVE, LOOOOOVE all the awesome Halloween nail art I have seen over the last few days! Soooooo coooool!

~ I cut out scary sharp teeth from mailing labels, wide enough to fit across my nails ~


~ applied 'teeth-stickers' to clean dry nails ~


~ Applied 2 THIN coats of black nail polish ~


~ Super-close-up - let nails dry thoroughly before removing stickers ~


 ~ Below -  Flash ~



polish's I used,

Sally Hansen M.G. - 'Pure White'
Sally Hansen N.L. -Ceramics 'Raven
 Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ SCARY MONSTER CHOPPER'S MANI ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top