Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink!!!

OMG! Where have you been all of my life? How have I survived without you. My precious!

Y'all I love glitter. Love it! And even though it is a pain in the butt to take off, I do not care and I love the bling. I hate the phrase "like a fat kids loves cake" but this is pretty much what it boils down to.

I know all you experienced bloggers know this one but I was roaming through my second home, Target, this afternoon and found this. It's such a beautiful, CHEAP, glitter bomb. All the pink, blue and silver in a clear base and it went on like a dream and dried quickly.Like alot of the glitters I have, this has that fine sandpaper texture.

I will have to do a proper swatching when I have my full set back on soon.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink!!!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top