Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ OPI - At Your Quebec & Call ♥



 OPI 'At Your Quebec & Call'  3 coats
MIDDLE nail has 2 coats of Billie 'Black' & 2 coats of 'At Your Quebec & Call'
NO Top Coat

This was a surprise find! OPI 'At Your Quebec & Call' truly is a beautiful polish. I found this polish at a lovely beauty salon at the mall in my town. Lately,  I have been lucky finding what I was looking for; this OPI polish was one of the few OPI polish's I would be willing to pay reg. price for.

On my MIDDLE nail I have 2 coats of Billie 'Black' & 2 coats of 'At Your Quebec & Call', I thought this looked perfect with just the 2 coats of black and only 1 coat of AYQ&C, so next time I wear this I will apply it over black. This polish is gorgeous on it's own - but I loooove how it looks over black.

Here is ALOT of photo's. If you are bored of all your polish's = try layering them over a coat or two of black polish or another dark color - applying polish over black can drastically change the look of polish. In these photos I am wearing Fing'rs false nails ( pic in the sidebar)


-All my photos are indoors under fluorescent lighting-

 



 




 


 


 


 

 


 


 


 


 

 


 1 coat - Middle nail is 1 coat over 2 coats of black = looks perfect already ♥


2 coats - middle finger is 2 coats over black


 




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ OPI - At Your Quebec & Call ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top