Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Cracked liquid metal - Nails Art Design

Today I will show you the second crackle polish I bought from the China Glaze Crackle collection. Fault Line is a shimmery purple crackle that I swore I would buy when I saw swatches online and it definitely does not disappoint. I wore the crackle diagonally and I like how it looks! What do you think polish addicts?

For my base color, I used Nicole by OPI Miss Independent from their liquid metal collection. It is a gorgeous metallic light pink color that was opaque in 2 coats. It applied smoothly with no streaks. Gorgeous.




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Cracked liquid metal - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top