Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Pure Ice Tipz & Nailene Nail stickers ♥


FUNKY FRENCH
Pure Ice 'Busted' and Pure Ice 'Oh Baby' over Billie Black


Before I get back into my winter-theme mani's I wanted to do a look with Pure Ice polish' = a funky french. Seriously if you live anywhere near a walmart USA and you have immediate access to these polish's, you need these two. They are $2.00 USD and they are magical. Serious.

anyhoo- I had to wear these polish's- because I remember how bad I wanted them, and they have been sitting in my nail polish box, ignored and neglected. They truly are gorgeous.

I started with 3 coats of Billie 'Black' when my nails were dry I applied a coat of Nailene T.C. I actually had a full day of solid black nails..... something I have not done for years. I certainly garnered alot of attention during my daily errands.!  When I was ready for these beautiful glass fleck polish's I applied applied Nailene Perfect Tips & Toes to my dry nails, and used 2 coats each of Pure Ice 'Busted' & Pure Ice 'Oh Baby'. When I was certain it was dry, I removed the nail tip guides, buffed any raised areas and then applied 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat.


I later added some nail stickers to my ring finger as well...... these butterfly's are sooo pretty.They are from the Bedazzle Earth Angles stickers set ( # 71026 ). I also added two cute tiny flowers to accompany these butterfly's. I have gotten alot of use out of Nailene Bedazzle Fashionista Nail Art stickers ( # 71042 ) There are snowflakes in there that will be part of my next several winter themed mani's.

Just as I was removing this mani - the sun miraculously appeared and I had to run outside to snap some photos. My ring finger is all lumpy because sometimes, remover does not take off these nail stickers, and they have to be scraped off first before removal.

- Pure Ice 'Oh Baby' -
 


 

 ♥


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Pure Ice Tipz & Nailene Nail stickers ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top