Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ T.O.T.W. - E.L.F. 'Royal Purple' ♥










~ ELF 'Royal Purple' 2 coats & 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong T.C. ~


NOTE: this is an older post I never got around to posting. I will be working on my newest nail project and some other crafty things & around the house stuff so I am posting all the posts waiting to be posted.....


Here is a beautiful purple shimmery polish form the ELF Jewel Tone Trio I found at a discount store in my town. I was surprised at how shimmery and pretty this was, and that I do not own another polish this color and as beautiful as this. I was a little miffed about the square cap, but I am getting used to it. I have worn this as a manicure HERE, and can see myself wearing this polish alot more in the future.

 


 



 



 





Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ T.O.T.W. - E.L.F. 'Royal Purple' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top