Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Find A Follower Friday



Hello,
LOL I don't know who I'm talking to because I only have seven followers and that leads me to my point. As I get this blog going, I'd like to have more followers than 7 especially as I venture into the land of nail art and other makeup-related things. I like to have honest opinions and in this community I'm quite sure that I'll get it LOL!

Anyway.....

The point of this post is this...I'm gonna give you something. All you have to do is be a follower and leave a comment with your email address along with the name of 3 ZOYA polishes that you'd like to have but haven't bought. That's easy enough. The contest starts today, December 4th and ends next Friday, December 11th.

The prize is...... chosen by the winner. You get those 3 ZOYA polishes that you'd like to have. I'll get them for you. So come on people!!! It's Find A Follower Friday!!!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Find A Follower Friday"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top