Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I love Ross, Dress For Less

So I go in there this morning to find some stuff for my 15-year old son because he lives in that place when he can. Anyway before I go check out the Men's side, I went over to the bath and body to look for some Chi Thermal Protection and what do you know right beside it was this:


I don't own any Color Club stuff so I jumped on this. I also bought that base coat from Borghese. I already own one from Seche Vite so dont ask me why I bought another one but we'll see how this one stands up eventually. For $10.36 you cannot beat that.

Edit: I only looked over there because I remembered that Brooke from Getcha
Nails Did
had mentioned it earlier. Thanks, sweetlady.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I love Ross, Dress For Less"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top