Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

T.O.T.W. - Rimmel 'Mania'











 ~ Rimmel 'Mania' 2 coats with 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat ~


 WOW- I am totally not wearing these shoes to model in anymore; I hurt myself bending and posing while taking these photos♥

 Here is the lovely Rimmel 'Mania' - 2 coats with 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong T.C. This polish is in my top five...... forever =  and I hope that Rimmel re-releases it again some time in the future. The photos I have from a manicure in summertime do not showcase the beauty of this polish. I know of four other Rimmel polish's with this complex shimmer and subtle duo-chrome that are must haves. Rimmel 'Zeitgeist' is another polish released around the same time with the same properties and is as this lovely polish 'Mania'.

All my photos are indoors under fluorescent lighting on location at Deez-Nailz Photo Studio #2 {except the outdoor manicure photo}











 


 


 









Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "T.O.T.W. - Rimmel 'Mania'"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top