Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Billie - 'Hot Shimmers' Skittles ♥












So I finally have all of this collection called 'Hot Shimmers'. I already had picked up the orange polish 'Burning hot' in spring time. Its strange how sheer the blue polish is, 'Hot to Trot' =  while the others are somewhat sheer.

On the diagonal I have applied 2 coats of N.Y.C. Skin Tight Denim, and layered these polish's over it = which is what I will likely do when I wear these polish's in the future. I was impatient and did not let N.Y.C. Skin Tight Denim dry thoroughly- so on some nails you can see where I picked it up the N.Y.C. with the polish and some polish 'bleeding' is evident.... All my nails have 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat.


THUMB - 3 Coats of Burning Hot
INDEX - 2 coats of Hot Stuff
MIDDLE - 2 coats of Feeling hot 
RING - 2 coats of Hot to Trot
PINKY - 2 coats of Hot Pink



~ Indoors ~





 ~ Indoor Fluorescent ~



~ 3 coats of ' Burning Hot ~
 



~ Hot Stuff = 2 coats ~
 



~ Feeling Hot = 2 coats ~
 




~ Hot to Trot = 2 coats ~












 ~ Indoor Fluorescent ~





 ~ Indoor Fluorescent ~

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Billie - 'Hot Shimmers' Skittles ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top