Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Christmas Manicure

This was a request. LOL Otherwise I dont know if I'd have done it. I'm not in the spirit really this year but I have enjoyed looking at other X-mas manis. This one was not that bad to do. I thought it would be a pain but it wasn't. I started off with the OPI Acrylic base coat, thenI added Sinful Colors HD Nails. The black squiggly lines are some random nail art pen that I had laying around. Now for the bulbs, I used China Glaze Solar Power, Frostbite, Japanese Koi, Coconut Kiss, Emerald Sparkle, & Nicole's Deeply In Love. And here it is:




It's cute but itll be gone Christmas night, lol. Now I have to get back to baking cookies. I hope you all have a nice holiday. Take care.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Christmas Manicure"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top