Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Toxic Glitter Slime ♥



After a day of black and white = I needed color. I kept with my dripping' stuff' theme and redid my toxic waste mani - except this time I added some Glitter! I used Sally Girl 'Way 2 Disco', I got it open without pliers this time. I think I did a better job on the last one though... with my 'drippy' stencils.... Just like the other 'drippy' manis I have done, but with glitter. I started with a coat of stark white and then:

Base Color- Billie 'Green Meadows' 2 coats
Glitter - Sally Girl 'Way to Disco'. 1 coat
~ apply 'drippy-stickers' that I cut out from mailing labels
2 thin coats of Sally Hansen Black
2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat

Letting all coats dry in between.

Viola - The glitter adds alot of dimension to this mani, These photos are after a day of wear and some last minute Halloween decor. When i did an acetone clean-up, i marred my ring finger and tried to fill in the black that was missing..... too mush acetone = CUTICLE CRUELTY =  but I have found an even better barrier when avoiding getting polish on my nails, Avon Moisture Therapy intensive hand lotion. Also Avon has some really nice colors for polish right now, I rarely see any on modeled on the interwebz....... I would love to see some of the newer line swatched, especially the intense yellow and the pretty teal and hear about the formula. ( LINK )




 This stuff is sooo awesome, it is very very thick, so I use a tiny brush to brush it on my cuticles and around my nail bed before I polish. This reduces the amount of acetone I have to use when I tidy up any polish mistakes..... I imagine any 'barrier cream' would work well. I like this alot better than using Vaseline which was very runny and often got onto my nail bed. I am way to clumsy for that and so this works out better.



  ~ Fluorescent Lighting ~


  ~ Fluorescent Lighting ~


  ~ Fluorescent Lighting ~


 ~ Fluorescent Lighting ~


 ~ Fluorescent Lighting ~



  ~ Fluorescent Lighting ~


  ~ Fluorescent Lighting ~


  ~ Fluorescent Lighting ~


 ~ Fluorescent Lighting ~

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Toxic Glitter Slime ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top