Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Toxic Waste Mani ♥


 ~ Toxic Waste Mani ~



Base = Billie 'French White'
Toxic waste base color = Billie 'Green Meadows'
Black Background = Sally Hansen 'Raven'


So; I did not end up adding glitter to this mani, yet. ~ I did this the exact same way as the other 'dripping' mani's below.  I started with a base of pure white, added two coats or this ridiculous bright green for the base color, and then affixed 'dripping' stickers to my nails, and then painted on two thick coats of Sally Hansen - 'Raven' I was heavy handed with the black polish , and you can see how my 'drips' are not uniform. I also took off the 'sticker's a little too soon. I buffed out any raised areas and then sealed it up with China Glaze Fast Forward.



When I did this mani, before I put the stickers on and added the black, I walked into a dark room and I could totally see the light reflecting off this Billie polish 'Green Meadows' (link ).....  This green layered over stark white its friggen bright! This has given me countless ideas for future nail art... simple nail art.
 


~ Fluorescent Lighting ~

 ~ Flash ~

~ Flash ~

~ Flash ~

~ Fluorescent Lighting ~

~ Fluorescent Lighting ~

~ Fluorescent Lighting ~

~ Flash ~
 ~ Fluorescent Lighting ~

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Toxic Waste Mani ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top