Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Billie - 'Burning Hott' ♥






Billie 'Burning Hott' 2 coats & C.G. Fast Forward


I have tried to photograph this polish before but I think this is the best I can do in regards to photos. This is a gorgeous bright shimmery Orange, 2 coats over my bright 'Electric Orange' that I posted about earlier. It's the long weekend and I am lazy so I just slapped 2 coats over my previous mani. All together; this is 8 layers of polish and they all dried perfectly. So I have to question; how is it possible that some companies are still making & selling polish's that stay soft, smudge-ey and dent-able { sometimes overnight!!!} What is the ingredient that makes some polish have awful drying time? And why do some polish's dry so quickly?


This line of Billie Cosmetics Nail polish has a few other pretty colors that I did not buy, regrettably, next time they get a shipment at my favorite discount store in my town I am totally buying them all. { HERE is a photo of the shimmery polish from Billie }

This polish really is this ridiculously bright in person = But I think the fluorescent orange polish underneath is showing through in the photos as well. Next time I will be applying this over a deep black polish to tone down the brightness and hopefully get a better photo.

~ Sun/Shade ~




~ Shade w/Flash ~



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Billie - 'Burning Hott' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top