Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

~♥~ Nail Polish Haul ~♥~



All my good deeds are paying of for me.... I have been very mindful of 'giving' and so ta-da,I really hit the jackpot at my favorite discount store in town. Below are a few picks of the new polishes I bought, I have quita an arsenal of this brand, with alot of options for frankening. I am really delighted that these polishes dry so fast, At the moment I am rocking a severe high-lighter orange.

If you are planning on using any neon polishes anytime soon, I have 'dicovered' that using a white polish, after a basecoat and before your first coat of color, really, really, brightens your neon, like insanely bright. This would probally be a good thing for any lighter bright polish..... I tried this last night and it turned out amazing!!!! The sun should come out here today, so I am waiting to get some outdoor pc's of the orange color I am wearing.

Also, I learned an awesome tip that i wish I thought of, or knew of at Nixxy's Nails ... What a smart cookie she is!


Anyhoo, on to the photo's of my recent nail haul, yes, I did break my promise of not buying anything till May, but I realy really love these.

~ Here is the insanely retna burning bright polish "Pink Pansy" in the middle, I found two similar, but less 'Day-Glo' bright pnks. I hope to get both of these on my nails STAT,with a real comparison instead of just on my home made swatches. I aplogize for the quality of my photos, but this is really an interm post, and I hope to properlly model these soon

The "Rose" color, is leaning toward a pinky-orange, while the "Fuchia" is an average hot pink.





Top~ Rose, Left~ Pink Pansy, Right~ Fuschia





~ These are some better pic's to see the difference in color... ~





My newest Haul with some other polishes of this 'Billie' Brand (* sigh*)


~ Left to Right ~
~ Blue
~ Blue Skies
~ Green
~ Green Meadows
~ Purple Haze
~ Rose
~ Pink Pansy
~ Fuschia
~ Orange
~ Burning Hot





I am surprised with the naming of some of these new ones I bought, just primary name colors? All the other polishes have names with a little personality, They all went on smoothe and only needed two coats. Only the second-to-last polish pictured here is shiny this is a very pretty burnt orange with shimmer in it, very nice. The last polish is the 'Blue' with a coat of glitter that I also picked up but is not pictured.







On my 'homemade' swatch there is two coats of each polish, with the exception of pink pansy and orange. In the future I will always use a coat or two of a white polish before I use bright colors such as these neons, or any other bright color for that matter.


Here are some pic' form the store, my goodness, I love that store, I am always sad when I go in there and there isn't one lonley polish for me to buy, So yesterday I hit the motherload with these, I restrained myself and only bought 10, but I am going back today to take a closer look at the polishes which are named after wines and spirits (' the booze collection .... ha ha) and will most likely pick up a few more, if there is any left. I tried to get pic's from different angels and get their names also, saving me from typing them out. .








~ "Booze Collection for Spring/Summer" ~






~ I hope thre is one of these' Passion' camel brown polishes left, I think it will be perfect as a base for a "cheeta" mani










As I have been reading blogs and googleing nail polish, i come across brands I have never heard of, brands from other continents and countries.........I looooove to see pic's and swatches of these. I also have been enjoying reading comments about the 'Fabrege Eggs' of Nail polish, polishes that are dis-continued and polishes that are limited edition and rare. It is good to see all the 'frankens' and people using their creativity to re-create these types polishes!!!!!! (ie. the Zulu one)
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "~♥~ Nail Polish Haul ~♥~"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top