Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Indulge Beauty 'Purple' ♥

~ Indulge "Eggplant" ~

~ 2 clumpy coats, painted in gusting - Gail force winds outdoors..... ~
~ 1 coat of CG Fast Forward~


Good grief - I have hunted all over the internet for some comparison to this color..... and cannot find one -yet-. This is Indulge in Beauty 'purple (I made that up ) from he new version of the 'Fudge Brown Trio'. I am trying to swatch these 'Indulge' cute little mini's, along with the other 40ish un-tried polish's I have. I am a little embarrassed about the lumpy-bumpy job I did, I painted my nails outside and probably should not have.... it was a little more gusty out than I thought. I plan on doing my toes with this next lovely polish, { ♥ hopefully a smoother job.....♥ }


I picked up these cute lil' polish's at Walmart (Canada ) for $2.97, I am happiest with this trio, as they are unique and pretty colors, I love this shade of purple and will do a more loving patient polish job next time. as there is no sunshine today, my outdoors photos are under cloudy skies.


The white polish from this 'trio' can be seen HERE, { layered }, and the Coppery one from this 'trio' is up next

~ Outdoors ~
~♥~


~ Outside w/flash ~
~♥~


~ Outside under gloomy cloudy skies ~




~ Outside under gloomy cloudy skies ~
~♥~
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Indulge Beauty 'Purple' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top