Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

~♥~ Indulge Beauty 'Purple' ~♥~







~ 1st coats......1 coat of Indulge ' Purple ', RING finger, 1 coat of SH 'Radish' ~
~ Because of my crooked ring fingers, i always make a mess ~


Well, after going through all my pictures I realized that I have like 7 posts waiting to blog....... so I should get to it! Alot of the posts I have lined up I wanted to wait till I wore that polish again, and get better pictures, mostly in the sun where it is easier to see finishes and colors. When I have a gouge like this, I usually break out the glitter, or another polish to hide this. While I wanted to knock out all my 'weird' polishes in the next few weeks, I had planned to re-wear some of the ones where I did not get good pic's of..... but thats probably not gonna happen. I have at least 30 on my list of - Polish's to wear and blog about .



Another thing to mention, I love, love, looooove these super long nails! However I am always doing something crafty or around the house things that require a shorter nail, so they usually only stay this long for a day or two. Then chop-chop.


Here is another polish from my cute little mini's Indulge Beauty polish collection. None of these have their own name, they came in a little trio, this one is from the 'berry trio,' and I named it 'purple' a fitting name. This is a very pretty purple with blue shimmer. I was surprised with the quality of the brush on these polishes.

This is 3 coats, BUT I should have left it at 2 coats, because I totally gouged my middle finger, ( again with the middle finger.... geez! ) On my RING finger I have used Sally Hansen ' Radish ' which is a deep, deep, deep purple. Then 2 coats of the Indulge 'Purple' I have no idea why they would call this Sally Hansen polish 'Radish' if it is fierce deep purple? Weird. This Indulge polish is a very close dupe for Sally Hansen 'Diva', from the SH Teflon tuff line, ( I think it was teflon tuff. )



 

  

  

  

  

Oops, nope it was 'Sally Hansen New Lengths Ceramics in ' Diva'
~♥~


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "~♥~ Indulge Beauty 'Purple' ~♥~"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top