Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Franken 'Curtains' fix -up ♥





Almost immediately after I took photos of my latest franken polish 'Curtain's' I totally trashed it - By opening my curtains..... I somehow rubbed the surface of my nail against the curtains and marred my nails..... so I whipped out my french tip guides, the regular Nailene curved ones, and did a funky french using Icing glitter in a black jelly base. Instead of using the green glitter, I opted for the yellow that came in the 5 pack limited edition set. I applied 2 thin coats of the yellow-ish glitter, and when it was dry, I removed the french tip guides, and applied 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat.

Viola! a Manicure saved...... for a couple of hours, becuase I have a hankering to do some paint'in tonight♥


stuff I used......




-apply french tip guides -

- 2 coats of yellow glitter-

- remove tip guides & apply 2 coats of T.C. -


These 2 photos, above and below, were taken less than a second apart - its strange how the picture is captured to have completely different color and tone..... I call the above picture 'Zombie' camera setting, because it makes my skin look sooooooo pale compared to the regular photo's i usually take.





above NO Top Coat  - Below with 2 coats of Top Coat



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Franken 'Curtains' fix -up ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top