Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ -Matte Mania- ♥

This turned out really cool. The Rimmel Mania I had been wearing all weekend was on it's last legs and I had to try the matte over it... Looks pretty cool. For the next - 3 - days it will be raining here, so I cant be enthusiastic about doing any modeling outside. However, this dismal cloud cover helps with taking pic's of matte polish. So I may just keep going with my matte polish's I have on my list to wear.
~♥~
 
Most of my photos are outside in the rain. With the Maybelline Matte Maker and outside - this polish is a lovely Forrest green, The golden shimmer disappeared, and just a beautiful solid green is left. Very nice. I have a few raindrops on my nails, hope that it adds to the effect of the matte. I am eager to do the shiny polka-dots & shiny stripes over a matte.......


As always you can enlarge my photos..... I like to enlarge all the nail photos I find too!

 
  

 




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ -Matte Mania- ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top