Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Billie - 'Orange' = T.O.T.M-W.♥





Ha, ha-ha,the photo above and the one below are awesome shot's that I got with my camera on the 'Party' setting. Seriously though, this is what this polish looks like in low lighting. I freaked my self out walking into a darkened room in my home because I caught a flash of my toes-ies out of the corner of my eye and did not realize what it was right away!!!!!!

You can check out a mani I did a couple of moths ago with this polish HERE


Finally someone else in the polish world tried this. I have only seen this polish once on nail gal - Billie 'Royal', a super dark vampy red, and another blogger kindly swatched a polish I do not have from Billie - 'Ruby'... How am I ever gonna buy polish's for regular price now? Even CG at $3.99 isn't exciting me - ( well, maybe 'Solar Power' ). I hope that the company that makes these 'Billie' polish branches out a bit more, possibly to the U.S. ( then we can get Pure Ice up here ♥ )


This is Billie 'Orange' with two coats of a richly pigmented white ( also Billie Brand ) and 2 coats of Billie Orange followed by 2 coats of a clear top coat... Billie, - .... (seriously I don't work for them, but, if I did I would have like 3 of each color).... I cannot get over how inexpensive these are and how friggen bright some of them are. I am hoping my favorite discount store in my town will get a shipment of plain white soon, so I can got to town frankening these neon's so I will not have to have 5 layers of polish. However - despite the 5 layers this dried relatively fast. I painted my nails outside today, which turned out to not be so good as there is still ALOT of fine, fine bits of dust floating around.... which ended up sealed forever into my pedi (well till Friday)


The rest of these photos are outside, I find neons photograph best in the shade. I have paired my toes & the bottle with polish everyone seems to have, or that there are 1 million photos of across the interwebs China Glaze 'For Audry' and 'Spontaneous'. I have also kindly colored over my toe fur.... I am not ready to show the world my hairy toes.


I have a serious problem that despite finding polish's for .99 cents and $2.00, all in cool & pretty colors and decent quality, I still want more and more, and more. What is wrong with me?

~ Shade ~

~ Sun ~


~Indoors - camera on 'party' setting ~
~♥~



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Billie - 'Orange' = T.O.T.M-W.♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top