Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Heal already...

So it's been a week since I soaked off my acrylics and while my nails feel stronger using the ProStrong stuff and they don't hurt, I'm still waiting for they day when everything is back to normal. A few of my nails don't seem to be growing at all and that's with using SH Nail Nutrition (it's really worked on me in the past). Plus, and this is a BIG plus, my fingers are cracking like crazy. Seriously, I look like a carpenter. I've found some hand cream that seems to be helping with the dryness, but not fast enough for my liking, but hell... yesterday wouldn't be fast enough for my liking. :P I pretty much blame it on keeping my hands in acetone for an hour or more. The acrylic was not coming off, so they were in there for a lot longer than the recommended 20 minutes. The worse thing about this is that I can't buy nail polish. Well, I mean I could, but I shouldn't. I guess when (if) they get back to normal, I'm going on a huge binge.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Heal already..."

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top